The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday night at 7:30 at the Hicks Center.
Here are the agenda highlights:
• Call to order.
• Pledge of Allegiance.
• Moment of silence.
• Public Hearing - Consideration of a resolution making an additional appropriation of $70,000 financed by the grant awarded by the Jeremy Worrell Foundation to the Artificial Turf/light project in the Capital Improvement Budget.
• Discussion of shared services between the town and Board of Education.
• Annual meeting of the Tolland Public Library Foundation Inc. to discuss Foundation directors, 2012-2013 accomplishments, 2013-2014 goals and 2013-2014 approved budget as well as an overview of the Foundation activities over the past year.
• Resolution authorizing the Town Council Chairman Jack Scavone to sign a quit claim deed with WPX Energy and the setting of a public hearing thereon for October 22, 2013.
• Resolution - Inter-municipal agreement with Coventry and South Windsor to participate in a state grant to purchase computer/technology equipment.