Pasta Dinner & Annual Night of Giving
Saturday, November 19th
We will hold both events the same evening in the TIS Cafeteria
There are 2 Serving Times 5:00 PM and 6:30 PM please go to www.tepto.com for more ticket information. All ticket sales are going toward the second phase of the TIS Playground.
- If you already purchased tickets for the Pasta Dinner, you may use them for the rescheduled date. Just let us know if you need to change your seating time. Seating times are for 5:00pm and 6:30pm.
- If you purchased tickets, but cannot attend on the 19th, let us know if you would like a reimbursement, or donate your contribution to the Playscape fund.
- Tickets are still available if you would like to join us. Just fill out the separate ticket order form on the back of this flyer, and send in to school with your payment by Nov. 17th.
Questions / Contact: Karen Moran - 870-1111, email@example.com
Please note you do not need to buy dinner tickets to participate in the Night of Giving.
This year we are having the following activities:
- Stuff and Fluff an animal for a local child in need (pre-order only, order forms already sent home)
- Peel and Sort crayons for Crayons for Cancer
- Create cards for From the Heart and Give to the Troops (for CT troops)
- Tie Blankets for Foster Children
Please consider donating an item from below:
Tolland Food Bank - The Tolland Food Bank is in great need of restocking their shelves due to the power outage and the upcoming holidays. Please consider donating any non-perishable items ex: canned vegetables, mac and cheese etc.
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (CCMC) ***ALL THESE ITEMS MUST BE NEW***
- Infant Items ex: pacifiers, rattles, teethers, bibs etc.
- Toddlers: ex: play dough, my little pony, Mr. Potato head, matchbox cars etc.
- School Age Children: ex: crafts, puzzles (less than 100 pcs), hand held games etc.
- Adolescents: ex: nail polish, hand held games, magazines, cds etc.
Give to the Troops and From The Heart: All Donations are going to the CT Troops overseas.
- Snack Size Items
- Gum, Lifesavers, Hard Candy
- Individual drink mixes
- Lip Balm/Chapstick
If you have any questions please contact Colleen Yudichak at firstname.lastname@example.org.