Here's a look at things going on in and around Tolland this weekend:
1. Head on over to the Tolland Public Library and take out one of the many passes that enable you to receive free or a reduced price on admissions to dozens of area attractions. This week, the library added the American Clock and Watch Museum to the list of possibilities. Just remember your library card!
2. The Benton Museum at UConn is showing art from "The Roaring Twenties" all weekend. Here are some details from the event posting, "In keeping with The Roaring Twenties theme, characterized by lavish living, widespread urbanization, and dizzying modernity, this exhibition features early 20th-century works that give form to the era of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic novel."
3. Calling all Girl Scouts! The Manchester Senior Troop 10631 is inviting you all to come roller-skating on Saturday at Ron-a-Roll in Vernon. They promise it will be a fun time for all and after donating a non-perishable food item for MACC you'll leave feeling fulfilled, too.
4. Like motorcycles? Want to raise money for a good cause? The Queen of Hearts Biker Ball might be just the thing for you this weekend. This traditional biker poker run scheduled for Saturday starts at Big Shot Billards in East Windsor and includes five stops where you'll collect your cards. Best hand wins and all proceeds benefit the Women's Cardiac Program at Saint Francis Hospital.
5. With the chill still in the air () consider warming up with hot yoga at Breathe... more. All levels are welcome.