Tolland has a proud history of preserving open space and the beauty of nature. There are nearly 1,000 acres of preserved land in town, many of which with hiking trails for residents to enjoy, as shown on this map on the town website.
With so much natural beauty in town, it only seems right to share pictures of Tolland's gifts!
Here are the details on how to participate in the photo contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload your pictures to this article on Tolland Patch.
- All entries must be received by Monday, October 22 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- You may enter an unlimited number of photos.
- 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing. One photo from that user will be selected for the Facebook cover photo.
- The winner will receive one (1) Patch canvas bag, one (1) Patch waterbottle and one (1) Patch shirt. The winner's photo will also be used as the Tolland Patch Facebook page cover photo until Nov. 1.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Editor's Note: Initially, the rules stated that one photo could be uploaded per user, but we've had such a great response we did not want to place a limit on the great photos! The rules have been changed to allow multiple photos, but ultimately, only one winning photo will be used, after a reader's name is randomly selected as the winner.