The Department of Public Works has released its fiscal year 2012-2013 roads repaving list.
Public Works Director Clem Langlois Jr. said that the following roads are scheduled to be worked on this summer, although there is no guarantee that crews will get to each road. He said that every road's drainage must be assessed, and repaired if necessary, before paving work will be done.
Some roads will have crack seal or patch repairs, while others will receive a thin overlay.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
The following roads are on the list:
- Sugar Hill Road (Old Stafford Road to 1,000 feet north of Kozley Road)
- Sugar Hill Road (1,000 feet north of Kozley Road to Johnson Road)
- Sugar Hill Road (Johnson Road to Bakos Road)
- Charlotte Drive (Willow Creek Drive to cul-de-sac)
- Eaton Road (Crystal Lake Road to Willie Circle)
- Eaton Road (Crystal Lake Road to Shenipsit Lake Road)
- Hunter Road (Crystal Lake Road to Peter Green Road)
- Hunter Road (Peter Green Road to 565 feet north of Peter Green Road)
- Industrial Park Road East No. 1 (Hartford Turnpike to cul-de-sac)
- Old Post Road (Tolland Stage Road to Tolland Green)
- Old Post Road (Tolland Green to 1,306 feet west of Tolland Green)
- Old Post Road (1,306 feet west of Tolland Green to Old Kent Road North)
- Old Post Road (Old Kent Road North to Wonderview Drive)
- Old Post Road (Wonderview Drive to Hartford Turnpike)
- Peter Green Road (Kozley Road to Hunter Road)
- Torry Road (Old Stafford Road to 2,500 feet east of Old Stafford Road)
- Willow Creek Drive (Crystal Lake Road to cul-de-sac)
- Crystal Lake Fire Station parking lot