All States Asphalt, Inc. will be repaving a number of Tolland roads this September and October, according to Public Works Director Clem Langlois, Jr.
The roads scheduled to be either milled, overlaid or reclaimed this fall include:
- Sugar Hill Road
- Charlotte Drive
- Eaton Road
- Hunter Road - Crystal Lake Road to Peter Green Road
- Peter Green Road - Burbank Road to Hunter Road
- Plains Road - Buff Cap Road to Babcock Road
- Reed Road - Mile Hill Road to Mountain Spring Road
- Torry Road - the half of the road that has not already been paved
- Willow Creek Drive
Hunter Road is the only road scheduled to be reclaimed this fall, which involves grinding the road to the dirt and rebuilding it.
The 2,300 feet that comprise the will also be paved, Langlois said. The Crystal Lake Road fire station parking lot will be paved, as well.
Crack seal work will be done on Old Post Road and Industrial Park Road East.
Drainage work will be completed for all of the roads before they are repaved.
The budget for the roadwork comes from the $750,000 the town allocated for the 2012-2013 roads budget, Langlois said.
The roads are selected to be paved based off of the schedule created by Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. in 2009.