1. Don't forget, the Tolland Intermediate School talent show to benefit Adam's Adventure starts at 6 p.m. on Friday!
2. Dance Express is hosting a Zumbathon to benefit the Newtown Memorial Fund on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The cost is $10.
3. Star Hill Family Athletic Center and Autism Families CONNECTicut are offering Running on the Spectrum, a winter exercise program for children on the spectrum and their families. The program is held on Sundays in January at 10 a.m. The program costs $20.
4. Remember, Christmas trees can be dropped off at Crandall Park II until Jan. 26!
5. And make sure your family doesn't end up spending the weekend with the flu! The Red Cross offers tips on how to keep yourself healthy here.