Hurricane Sandy may have slowed down life in Tolland this week, but there's still lots going on in town this weekend:
1. Who can say no to their favorite Girl Scout cookies? If you've been craving Tagalongs, Thin Mints or any of the other delicious classics, stop by the Girl Scout cookie booth at the Tolland Dunkin' Donuts on Saturday. The booth opens at 7:30 a.m.
2. Support Tolland schools at the ninth-annual Tolland Education Foundation beer and wine tasting, being held Saturday at The Lodge at Crandall Park. The event runs from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Tickets are $60.
3. Mothers, daughters and grandmothers can enjoy a Victorian-era tea time at the Hicks-Stearns Family Museum on Saturday at 2 p.m. Reservations are required.
4. Stop by a vendor and craft fair at Birch Grove Primary School on Friday. The event starts at 6 p.m.
5. Slow down for some jazz at the Arts Center of Tolland on Saturday. The Take 2.0 jazz duo will perform at 7 p.m.