Good morning, Tolland! Today is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! March 29, 2013; there are 277 days left in the year.
Hey guys, wanna know what? The Syracuse University men’s basketball team won last night, advancing to the Elite 8. Which means I’m taking the day off to recuperate from yelling at the television.
I wish I could say that I saw this coming the entire time, but, in the interests of complete disclosure, I had ‘Cuse losing in the first round to Montana in my pool.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Today will be partly sunny with a chance of showers and a high near 51, according to reports from the National Weather Service.
2. Rack up the good fun at 9:30 a.m. with other seniors in the community by playing billiards at the Tolland Senior Center.
3. Residents can make their way to the Tolland Family Resource Center at 11 a.m. for a relaxing hour of playtime with your child(ren).
4. Arts of Tolland will host its 10th Annual Juried Art Show on Saturday, April 7.
5. Ventriloquist Larry Noiva, of Tolland, will entertain visitors Saturday, April 13 at the Tolland Public Library with his gang of puppets, Howie Rose, Sal Monella and Aunt Edna.