Good morning, Tolland! Today is Tuesday, March 5, 2013; there are 301 days left in the year.
It’s late, so I am treating you to Taylor Swift singing “I Knew You Were Trouble” with Nicolas Cage mashed in.
I love the Tay Tay. She’s just a li’l darlin’. But this is freakin' funny.
(Standard South Windsor Patch Disclaimer regarding Taylor Swift: There is absolutely nothing creepy at all to have a crush on a woman 20 years my junior. Nope. Nothing creepy at all. Move along. Nothing to see here.)
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. There is a Joint Meeting of the Town Council and Board of Education at 7 p.m. Hicks Memorial Municipal Center, sixth floor council chambers. For more information about this meeting, click on this link.
2. Early Morning Ride to Wellness at the Star Hill Family Athletic Center at 5:30 a.m.
3. Exercise at the Tolland Senior Center at 9 a.m.
4. Early Morning Ride to Wellness too, uh, early? There's a Morning Ride to Wellness at 9 a.m.
5. Tuesday Hot Yoga at 6:30 p.m.