The town's biggest shopping plaza has been penciled in at the leadoff spot in the lineup of top taxpayers in Tolland.
Capitol Ventures LLC, the holding company for the Fieldstone Commons shopping center, is the top contributor on the October 2012 Grand List. The plaza, which is anchored by a Big Y supermarket, has a taxable valuation of $12,335,300, according to a spreadsheet provided by the town manager's office.
The grand list totals $1,295,852,986 before adjustments.
Here is the rest of the top 10:
2. Connecticut Light & Power, a taxable valuation of $8,661,700.
3. MJB Realty LLC, the parent company of the Star Hill Family Athletic Center, a taxable valuation of 6,246,200.
4. Gerber Scientific, a taxable valuation of 4,136,700.
5. Summers and Summers Realty, a taxable valuation of 4,128,00.
6. Ivy Woods LLC, a taxable valuation of 3,964,000.
7. Norwegian Woods LLC, a taxable valuation of 3,741,000.
8. Carriage Crossing LLC, a taxable valuation of $3,730,900.
9. Silvas Rest Estate LLC, the holding company for the Dari Farms complex, a taxable valuation of $3,383,600.
10. Tomlen LLC, a real estate development venture, $2,912,600.
The top ten make up $54,240,000 of the grand list.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something