Town Manager Steven Werbner is reminding residents of several upcoming budget-related meetings.
Werbner will be presenting the schedule at part of his report at Tuesday's Town Council meeting, scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at the Hicks Municipal Center.
Here is a look at it:
• Feb. 14, 7:30 p.m. at the Fire Training Center: Yes it's on Valentine's Day - a community conversation on the budget.
• Feb 21, 7:30 p.m., Hicks Municipal Center: The capital budget public hearing.
• March 5, 7 p.m., Hicks Center: A joint council, school board meeting on the budget.
• Budget workshops are scheduled for March 13, 20 and 21, all at 7:30 p.m. at the Hicks Center.
• A public hearing on the town manager's budget proposal for the 2013-14 fiscal year and the capital budget is scheduled for March 27 at 7:30 at the high school.
Werbner also addresses the Cross Farms concession stand in his report.
The Invitation to Bid for the Cross Farms Recreation Concession Building was advertised on Jan. 3, he said.
Contractors attending a pre-bid meeting on Jan. 22 numbered 20, Werbner said.
The sealed bids deadline was Thursday, he said.
Highlighting the regular council agenda is a discussion on the Tolland Water Commission.